Find Ron Kirk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please post any Leads and tidbits of info about Ron to help locate him.

Go down

Please post any Leads and tidbits of info about Ron to help locate him. Empty Please post any Leads and tidbits of info about Ron to help locate him.

Post  Jim Brasier Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:47 pm

Anybody know something about Ron that could be helpful in finding him?

For example, I heard he had a red helmet, but that was found in his apartment. Did he have another one?

Did he ever rope climb or free climb with a powder bag?

Did he Mountain bike up in Calico basin? recently?

Was he more of a hiker, climber both? To those that hashed with him, did he overwhelm you with his abilities or was it mild to moderate stuff?

I heard he hiked / climbed barefoot. Can this be confirmed?

Those that hashed with him said he was good. Did he have a common denominator ( same trait/place ) on each hike he did.

Are there pictures he sent you via phone or emails from Calico that can be shared to see if there's a particular location he was more fond of that shows up often if these pictures when combined and compared?

These are just some examples to help us all searching for him better understand his abilities which seemed to be pretty advanced.

I'm sure his family and friends would appreciate your input to put more pieces together (even the smallest) here Smile

Jim Brasier

Back to top Go down