Find Ron Kirk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where did you search and what did you find thread. Please post here to keep the search in Calico Basin here in one place.

Go down

Where did you search and what did you find thread. Please post here to keep the search in Calico Basin here in one place. Empty Feb 7th searched front side of Kraft

Post  Jim Brasier Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:13 pm

On Tuesday Feb 7th, 2012 at approx 10 am till 12: noon ,my Dog and I searched the front side of Kraft up the middle part of it to the vertical walls.
That's about where I found that Aquafina water bottle that apeared fairly new ( no faded labels) with the cap still on it and a 1/4 full.
That picture was posted on the FIND RON KIRK Facebook page that day (for search purposes).

Once we got to the vertical walls/cliffs ,we had reached our safety limit so we proceeded west bound along the walls vs slope looking in and behind every rock. Then we came back down at and angle and returned to the parking lot.

Jim Brasier

Back to top Go down

Where did you search and what did you find thread. Please post here to keep the search in Calico Basin here in one place. Empty Anybody???????????????

Post  Jim Brasier Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:38 pm

Bueller,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Bueller ?????????? Question

Jim Brasier

Back to top Go down

Where did you search and what did you find thread. Please post here to keep the search in Calico Basin here in one place. Empty 2/12/12... 3 man search.

Post  Ryan.BU Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:26 pm

We searched the crevices of the white fingers on the E side of Turtlehead. We also took some of the ridges & ravines in the hills N of Brownstone & NE of Turtlehead (headed toward La Madre). We did find a bone on one of the ridges, but I'm sure there a lot of animals out there that it likely came from. Joshua carried it back and I marked the location with orange tape, just in case. There is a lot of open space up there, but it's very brushy, I don't see any reason that he would have been trying to cut through it, but maybe the washes would be tempting, and there are a lot of them. Additionally, we scouted the white rocks on the N end of GreyCap pretty well. Unfortunately, there is just SO MUCH terrain out there. It would be well within reason to have been within 10 ft of him and never know it. Best of luck.

Ryan.BU

Back to top Go down

Where did you search and what did you find thread. Please post here to keep the search in Calico Basin here in one place. Empty Re: Where did you search and what did you find thread. Please post here to keep the search in Calico Basin here in one place.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down