Find Ron Kirk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could Ron be downtown in a homeless shelter?

Go down

Could Ron be downtown in a homeless shelter? Empty Could Ron be downtown in a homeless shelter?

Post  Jim Brasier Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:42 am

Not all of us were privy to the detective information and want to help find Ron.

So, as read on the FindRonKirK facebook page, it was dicsussed that Ron could have hitched a ride back into town and is at a homeless shelters.

Can you folks please expand a little more about the two hikers that saw him and the theory that he walked/ hitched a ride back into town?

I think it's plausible,,,,,, but why wouldn't he return to his apartment after he got nourished up?

Please dicusss all the possibilities to help the Kirk family and friends find Ron.

One more thing I just thought of, There is a fairly large underground (literally) community living in the flood channels here in Vegas. That also could be a possiblity .......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDwHy8limtU

Regards: Jim

Jim Brasier

Back to top Go down

Could Ron be downtown in a homeless shelter? Empty Could ron be in a shelter??

Post  susand Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:30 pm

When we first arrived in las vegas, we were told by the detectives about two hikers who claimed to have seen Ron several days later trying to hitch a ride to the strip. They had also spoken to Danae who showed them Ron's picture. I never really heard any more about them and didn't really think about that possibility until now. For those who do not already know, Ron was involved in a very serious accident about ten years ago. He was riding his bike when a woman on her cell phone ran him over. He had bleeding on brain and had to be put in a drug induced coma for a week. He also had a punctured lung. When he was brought out of the coma, he was still pretty confused and a little paranoid. You would never know it because he recovered so well and became Ron again. That still sits in the back of my mind that with the prior head injury, what if he took a hard hit to the head. Could it cause him to become delusional and forget who he is? I know all indications point to him being on that mountain somewhere, but what if the hikers were right and it was Ron they saw. Does anyone out there know how credible those two hikers were? If he did experience a head injury, he may not even know who he is or that he has a jeep or an apartment or family to call. I think it definitely would not hurt to explore this option as the search continues up in red rock.

susand

Back to top Go down

Could Ron be downtown in a homeless shelter? Empty Re: Could Ron be downtown in a homeless shelter?

Post  Jim Brasier Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:44 pm

Yes, your background info on Ron does open up the possibilty window even more.

I think more fliers need to get distributed and a reward if found to help motivate the homeless if they can find him could help in areas they are more familiar with. IMO.

regards:
Jim

Jim Brasier

Back to top Go down

Could Ron be downtown in a homeless shelter? Empty Head Injuries/unpredictable

Post  KathyMay Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:48 pm

I have to agree with the possibility his old head injury could cause confusion. As a nurse and someone who has dealt with severe head injury ( my own brother). Many people can have memory lapses, issues even years later, could it have gotten dark while still up there, dehydration can cause confusion and coupled with dark and head injury, he could have just gone a different route out of the canyon toward city light. I saw a pic of him with tarantula, there was a concrete tunnel in background. Just my thoughts. We keep praying.

KathyMay

Back to top Go down

Could Ron be downtown in a homeless shelter? Empty Re: Could Ron be downtown in a homeless shelter?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum